Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Process Of Destruction :)

I Added Paint



I Added safety pins 


I removed some of his soap moister making him more solid then before. 

I removed his face by lighting it up 
I removed some of his soap body by setting fire to his whole being.


I wasn't enough the first time so i set him on fire agin. 

He fell over! 


The Aftermath! (Loving the colors of the pins. the fire turned them into rainbow colors).

I added spices to him and put him on the stove for dinner! 

I added balloons! (He needed more color) 

Melting away! 

Shaking him up. (OH by the way, i chopped his head off and cheese grated his bum) 


Freezer time! 

So this is what soap looks like after its frozen! 


He seems to like my soap sculpture! :)

FIRE FIRE FIRE .... again, this time camp fire style! 





Farewell feathered friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment